About the Job
We as a company are focused on you as the employee so that you can give the customer a focused experience. ABI is built around people that have been with us long term and will retire with us. We have already built your territory and need an inspector to do the work and maintain an existing client base. This position would be part time or full time, we can speak about what you are looking for when we talk. We are looking for an IS and R National Board Inspector. Our schedulers are working daily to fill the schedule to stay ahead of you. ABI Arizona Boiler Inspectors is actively looking for a National board Authorized Inspector to perform In-Service inspections on Boilers/Pressure Vessels. We are searching for someone that wants to take over and help develop their own territory. We have been expanding and need someone to take the load from an existing region. Your new job would be to take the accounts and geography you are assigned, maintain the accounts you have and grow your business. Your geography already has accounts we have been working with and will be yours to maintain and grow.
Call (602) 641-4205 and ask for Emily Shear or Jeremy Fuller
Job Duties include:
- Be Punctual, Perform Inspections as scheduled
- Be Professional and Communicate well with the clients and ABI team members.
- Complete inspections per State Jurisdiction and National Board In-Service and Repair
- Perform Repair Inspections as needed with our R Stamp Mechanical Company Partners
- Work well with our dedicated team to improve service and efficiency to the customer
- Give the customer an experience they don't get from our competitors by keeping scheduled appointments, teaching them how to improve and always show safer ways of practice.
- Work with customers and your co-workers by communicating with them what to expect, what, if any changes and follow-up with them as "YOUR" customer.